IPMA and DLS Worldwide have partnered to bring IPMA members significant savings on shipping and logistics activities.
DLS provides truckload, partial truckload, less-than-truckload (LTL) and small parcel services, and specializes in the expedited movement of print marketing materials throughout the lower 48 states and both to and from Canada.
“DLS Worldwide has helped us save time, money and a considerable amount of aggravation. Now we can go into ONE singular platform (instead of five) and get abundant carrier options instantly! Their online platform is incredibly easy to use and has been a HUGE time saver for both myself and my team. It displays the rate and the associated transit times for multiple carriers simultaneously but we get to choose the best option for each situation. The service has been nothing less than phenomenal and they have help us reduce our overall freight costs significantly!”
Scott Hawco – Operations Manager – University of Nebraska Print Services
With 1.8 billion in annual freight, DLS Worldwide provides an online logistics platform that brings IPMA members instant access to the industry’s best rates from over 75 qualified carriers with nationwide range and reach. In addition, they have negotiated special pricing and carrier concessions on behalf of IPMA members:
- They work with abundant printers on a nationwide level.
- They have arranged for R&L carriers to waive lift gate fees for IPMA members.
- They have arranged for YRC to waive tradeshow access fees for IPMA members.
- They have arranged for most carriers to dramatically reduce rate increases for extreme length, oversized skids or irregular dimension shipments.
- They provide FREE educational programs to help your people proactively reduce re-weigh and re-class charges and unforeseen billing issues.
To gain access to IPMA pricing & carrier concessions – call Steven P. Haas at 612-296-1806 or reach him online at firstname.lastname@example.org . He will get your account approved and you will be equipped to ship that very same day.